Barts Banks Theatre Operating Practitioners (ODP) - all sites
Barts Health is the largest trust in the NHS and one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. The trust’s six hospitals deliver high quality compassionate care to the 2.5 million people of east London and beyond.
Barts Health NHS Trust: Barts Health’s vision is to become a healthcare organisation that offers urgent specialist and community services tailored to meet the needs of local communities. We are committed to recruiting staff that will help us meet our Vision for Changing Lives, and demonstrate behaviours we believe make Barts Health a great place for patients, their families and friends, the public and staff. Our Barts Health Values which align with our behaviours are:
• Caring & compassionate with patients, each other and our partners
• Actively listening, understanding and responding to patients, staff and our partners
• Relentlessly improving and innovating for patient safety
• Achieving ambitious results by working together
• Valuing every member of staff and their contribution to the care of our patients
Barts Health NHS Trust has a safeguarding policy for both adults and children and is committed to all Safeguarding legislation and current standards. Every member of trust staff has a responsibility to safeguard and protect children and adults.
We are seeking experienced Theatre Operating Practitioners/ODP’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK, with opportunities to work across all sites located at The Royal London, Newham, Whipps Cross, St Barts and Mile End Hospital. To become a successful member of our bank you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams who put patients at the heart of all we do.
Working as a member of a multi-disciplinary theatre team to plan, deliver and evaluate the highest possible level of peri-operative care to patients; contributing to the overall effectiveness of the department
- HCPC Registration
- A minimum of six months recent experience working in the NHS
- At least 6 months relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits of joining the staff bank:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Shift Flexibility
- Weekly Payments
- Platform to gain experience in different areas
- A friendly, efficient Recruitment, Bookings and Compliance Team
- Free core skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the bank recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail.
An up to date CV must be attached for your application to be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.