Kingston Hospital Trust are seeking experienced Emergency Department Nurses to join the Bank.
Our Accident and Emergency department provides high quality care 24 hours a day, seven days a week and it sees and treats around 104,000 patients every year. It is a comprehensive Emergency Department with full resus facilities and integrated GP led service. A comprehensive Emergency Department with full resus facilities and integrated GP led service.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills and experience working alongside a multi-disciplinary team.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
- Registered Nurse, with NMC Registration
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
- Proven experience working in an Emergency Department
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Core Skills Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
- An Enhanced DBS
- Occupational Health Clearance
Unfortunately due to the nature of this role we are unable to support Tier 2 Sponsorship Visas.
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV.
If you would like more information please let us know
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.