Bank Band 6 Midwifes
KGH Staff Bank have opportunities for experienced Band 6 Midwifes flexible hours, based in Kettering General Hospital Foundation Trust.
We are also proud to be the first accredited Baby Friendly hospital in Northamptonshire having successfully passed the Baby Friendly Initiative Stage 3 assessment.
We are an award-winning organisation with a service changing for the better.
We offer competitive rates, access to the NHS pension, core skills training and the support of a professional and friendly team from the moment you register with us, to your first shift and beyond.
To join, you must:
* Currently be registered with the NMC
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Pass an enhanced DBS check
**Must have a minimum of 6 months recent relevant experience**
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long-term shifts)
- Re-validation & Appraisal
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training
- Further Training to enhance your skills
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.