Bank Band 6 Chemotherapy Nurse
North Middlesex Bank are looking for qualified nurses with oncology or IV administration experience, who wishes to specialise their skill set within Chemotherapy Administration to join North Middlesex Bank.
You will be responsible for:
- Administering cytotoxic drugs as per local/national protocols
- Contribution to the care of patients requiring administration of chemotherapy and/or supportive treatments
- Assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating patient /client care
- Contributing to effective team working and supervise qualified and/or unqualified staff
- Be able to work autonomously as a bank nurse within the unit, to ensure that all Systemic Anti-Cancer Treatments (SACT) are administered as prescribed
- Ensuring the needs of patients are recognised and met through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care using Holistic Nursing Assessment in order to meet the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits: -
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within hospital
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
Applicants must hold a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar NHS Setting.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.