Bank Band 5 Theatres Nurse
North Middlesex University Hospital are seeking enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Band 5 Theatre Nurses to join the staff bank.
As a Bank Theatres Nurse, you are invaluable to us. You will be able to demonstrate a desire to work as part of a team, to develop skills in new and innovative procedures, and be competent in basic IT applications.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
- Registered Nurse/ODP, with NMC Registration or HCPC
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within the NHS/an acute healthcare setting
- Proven experience working in a Theatre setting
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Why join North Middlesex Bank?
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within the hospital
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach a CV. Applications without a CV will be automatically discarded.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.