Bank Band 5 Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people.
KGH Staff Bank are looking for experience Registered Nurses working in Paediatrics, NICU or SCBU. If looking for a flexible position & working within a great team please do get in contact with us.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 5 Nurse
- Valid NMC Pin
- Must have a minimum of 6 months Acute NHS work experience up to date
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long-term shifts)
- Re-validation & Appraisal
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training
- Further Training to enhance skills
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online today and ensure your CV is attached to your application or please contact Staffbank.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, applications without a CV may not be considered
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.