Bank Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
North Middlesex Bank are seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses with experience working in a Mental Health environment to join the North Middlesex Bank.
Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated, and want to develop your skills and knowledge within a Mental Health Department? If so then this is the post for you!
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- RMN
- Proven experience working within a Mental Health ward/hospital within the last 3 years
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 6 Months NHS experience within the last 3 years
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within hospital
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.