Bank Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
North Middlesex Bank are seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses, who have experience working within a Mental Health environment.
Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and wanting to develop your skills and knowledge within a Mental Health Department? If so, this is the post for you.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- 6 months NHS experience working within a Mental Health ward/hospital within the last 3 years
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Why join North Middlesex Bank?
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within the hospital
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach a CV. Applications without a CV will be automatically discarded.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.