Bank Band 5 ITU Nurse
North Middlesex University Hospital Bank are seeking Band 5 ITU Nurses.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and committed nurses to be a part of our dynamic Critical Care team. We have 17 critical care beds and can offer you broad experience in caring for critically ill adults in an innovative, challenging and aspirational workplace.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience working within the NHS in an ITU setting
- Right to work in the UK
Why join North Middlesex Bank?
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within the hospital
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach a CV. Applications without a CV will be automatically discarded.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.