Bank Band 5 A&E Nurse
North Middlesex Bank is looking for Registered Band 5 Nurses to work in their Emergency Department.
We are offering flexible shifts patterns, with regular Line of Work available.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- A minimum of 6 months post registration NHS work experience
- Experience in A&E desirable, not essential
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within hospital
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
To apply for this role please complete the application form below and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.