Bank Band 5 A&E Nurse
North Middlesex Bank is looking for Registered Band 5 Nurses to work in their Emergency Department.
We are offering flexible shifts patterns, with regular line of work available.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience working within the NHS
- Experience in A&E desirable, not essential
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Why join North Middlesex Bank?
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within the hospital
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach a CV. Applications without a CV will be automatically discarded.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.