Bank Band 5 & 6 Theatres Nurse
Bank partners are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Band 5 & 6 Theatre Nurses to join the staff bank.
As a Bank theatres, you are invaluable to us. You will be able to demonstrate a desire to work as part of a team, to develop skills in new and innovative procedures, and be competent in basic IT applications.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
- Registered Nurse/ODP, with NMC Registration or HCPC
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
- Proven experience working in a Theatre setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within north Middlesex.
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
To apply for this role please complete the application form below and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.