Bank Band 2 Health Care Assistant
North Middlesex are looking for experienced and caring Band 2 Nursing Assistants to join the Bank Team at North Middlesex.
Why join North Middlesex Bank?
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within hospital
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
In return, we are looking for Nursing Assistants that can offer us:-
- A passion for delivering excellent patient care and a minimum of 6 months recent experience in the NHS
- A willingness to learn new skills as we can offer training in some departments
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to working well within a patient focused team.
- A minimum of 6 Months in the NHS within the last 12 months
If you fit the above criteria, please apply today and attach a CV. Applications without a CV will be automatically discarded.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.