Bank Band 2 HCA
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop their skills and experience with a trust that have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent. We are offering flexible shifts patterns, with regular Line of Work available.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Band 2 Health Care Assistant
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Adult) or Care Certificate (with relevant experience)
- Must have a minimum of 6 months Acute NHS or Care/Residential work experience
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits: -
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long-term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Core Skills Training
- Opportunities for further training to upskill
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.