Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated, and want to develop your skills and knowledge within a Mental Health Department? If so then this is the post for you!
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- RMN
- Proven experience working within a Mental Health ward/hospital within the last 3 years
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 6 Months NHS experience within the last 3 years
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
Bank Partners is an employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.