We have new and immediate vacancies for experienced Bank Band 5 Registered Nurses to work within the Cardiac Ward at Kettering General Hospital
The Cardiology service at Kettering continues to develop to provide outstanding care and treatment for patients who have a cardiac condition including many Nurse Led services such as Heart Failure, Cardiac Outreach, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Cardioversion. We are looking for nurses who share a passion for cardiology to work as part of our dedicated cardiac centre team.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- A minimum of 6 months post registration NHS work experience
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Lines of work available
- Opportunities to work across various departments/wards, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- An onsite office to offer support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. A member of Nurse Recruitment team will contact successful candidates shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.