BHRUT Trust - Band 5 - General Staff Nurse
BHRUT Trust is looking for a qualified nurse who has robust clinical knowledge and who wants a flexible and rewarding role. The post holder will be responsible for the safe delivery of individualized care to patients while working as part of a Multi-disciplinary Team. They should be able to assist with education and supervision of learners. Be able to supervise and co-ordinate other staff as appropriate. Take charge of the ward or department in the absence of the person who has continuing responsibility. The post holder must have an adaptable and proactive approach to work and adhere to the PRIDE values of the Trust.
Main duties of the job
- Establish good communication skills with all team members and patients
- Ensure to take all measures to ensure the safety of patients and report accidents/incidents as necessary
- Participate in the development of the role of the nurse and in clinical governance programmes
- Participate in the mentorship and teaching of student nurses and HCAs.
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centered approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.