We are seeking motivated Specialist Band 5 Ophthalmic Nurses to work in Ophthalmology department to join the Staffbank at Kettering General Hospital. We can offer flexible or regular ongoing shift patterns.
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual that thrives on a challenge? Are you looking for a more flexible working pattern? Then joining the KGH Staffbank is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- A minimum of 6 months’ work experience in the NHS or other acute setting
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across the trust in various departments gaining invaluable skills and experience
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A professional onsite team to support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. A member of Nurse Recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.