The post holder would be joining the trust’s Workforce Intelligence Team, an exciting and developing department that supports the provision of workforce information to support management decisions in the trust.
This team works collaboratively with a wide range of teams across the trust to manage the workforce information systems on behalf of the trust to ensure that managers have robust and up to date information to make informed decisions on the management of workforce in their areas. This team supports the delivery of the key Trust objectives by monitoring progress against these targets and has a focus on enabling work to improve clinical productivity in all areas.
The team has recently merged with the ESR Help Desk Team, taking on responsibility for the reviewing the trust establishment control process and registration authority duties. This year, the team will focus on aligning the additional roles and responsibilities that the absorption of the ESR Help Desk Team will bring on, as well as improving its service.
This role will take responsibility for the development of workforce reports that support the delivery of the Carter recommendations and improving clinical productivity. The role will also work in partnership with the other Workforce Information Manager in the team to ensure the continued improvement in regular workforce reporting across the Trust, ensuring that this team is meeting expectations of both external and internal clients in relation to mandatory workforce indicators.
Main responsibilities will include:-
- To lead the work to develop a suite of workforce reports to support the recommendations put forward in the Carter Review
- To lead the work to develop a suite of workforce reports that support the measurement of clinical productivity.
- To manage the portfolio of work that will result in relation to the Carter Review and work with the HR Business Partner Workforce Intelligence to ensure that it is prioritised within the team.
- To develop with the other Workforce Information Manager to review and improve the process of running and issuing a suite workforce reports (divisional, executive and board level reports) including staff absence, turnover, professional registration, retirement age and vacancy rates within set deadlines.
- To develop with the HR Business Partner Workforce Intelligence to develop a process to ensure that we review the workforce data we produce in an effective and timely manner so it supports managers to manage their workforce.
- To provide expert advice and guidance on complex workforce information issues to both corporate and clinical workforce teams
To be successful in this role you will need the following:-
- High level if IT Skills including advanced excel
- Knowledge of VBA, SQL and other programming language
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage a challenging workload
This is a Band 7 role and the pay rate on offer is £22.39 per hour.
Please note the successful candidate will need to to join the UCLH Staff Bank and undergo NHS Pre employment checks.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply on line with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.