We have an amazing opportunity here at Queen Alexandra Hospital to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank as Voluntary Service Recruitment Officer.
Queen Alexandra Hospital has a volunteer community of over 600 individuals, who provide us with the gift of their knowledge, skills, experience and time, to improve the experience of patients, families, carers and staff. We want to grow our community to be able to provide even more of those little extras that mean so much to patients. So we need a fantastically organised, self driven and people orientated person to lead the recruitment of volunteers from all walks of life.
You will have significant administration experience (recruitment experience is desirable) and the skills to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- Administration back round (desirable)
Our Bank staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Free annual Statutory Mandatory Training updates
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.