We are seeking experienced and motivated Private Patient Services Officer 2/3 days a week to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital.
Duties for Private Patient Services include:
- Subject matter expert on private practice administration and operational delivery
- Developing and enhancing the private practice infrastructure in the Trust, including the business infrastructure
- Responsibility for all management activities relating to private practice.
- Strategic development of private patient service at PHT
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the Trust fulfils all legal, contractual and regulatory requirements relating specifically to private patient services
- To lead on development and implementation of a Private Patient Strategy aligned to the Trust’s overall Strategy for PPU
Required Skills & Experience:
- Senior management experience (minimum of 5 years at middle manager/senior manager level)
- Evidence of ability to lead successful change
- Significant expertise in independent healthcare regulation
- Significant Independent Healthcare sector service experience
- Experience of strategy development
- Experience of commercial and market development.
- Significant experience of delivering private services in an NHS environment
- Evidence of establishing, marketing and developing new healthcare services.
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.