We are seeking experienced and motivated IT Software Analyst to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital on a full time basis for a 2 year contract.
Duties for IT Software Analyst include:
- Plan and coordinate software development for multiple projects of varying complexities.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of both clinical and administration processes.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving IT software issues
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing web applications, including Bed View and Minestrone.
- Membership of appropriate IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development projects; offering expert advice and recommendations.
- Creation of the system design and functional specifications for all in-house development projects.
- Adoption of Clinical Risk Management policy across all in-house software applications.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Professional experience of software requirements gathering with at least five years hands-on within an enterprise IT environment.
- Professional Experience with software development planning and accomplish goals.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Working knowledge of source code management tools and processes.
- Working knowledge of Database design in Microsoft SQL.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.