We are seeking experienced and motivated Digital Programme Manager to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital full time.
Duties for IT Enterprise Architect include:
- Proactively and positively contribute to the achievement of deliverables through individual and team effort. Manage the production of the required deliverables and control risks
- Support team members to deliver on their functionally relevant objectives through offering advice, guidance and support as appropriate.
- Ensure that approved budgets are spent effectively and in accordance with agreed procedures
- Liaison with Senior Professionals and related functions to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the shared services as required
- Maintain and continuously improve specialist knowledge in an aspect of Health Service which significantly contributes to the Trust’s stated objectives & aims
- Establish and maintain strategic links with a range of external partners/stakeholders or manage the links made through the team. Engage with external partners/stakeholders to gain their necessary level of contribution & commitment to the successful delivery of your work.
- Undertake proactive horizon scanning for either developments relating to Trust work or opportunities for Trust involvement around health issues
- Increase the level of knowledge & skills within the Trust through documenting key learning and supporting others to develop their professional abilities.
- Dissemination of knowledge through engagement in report writing, and reviewing, taking full responsibility for technical accuracy and reliability and being sensitive to the wider implications of that dissemination.
- Ensure that expertise is seen as a resource within and outside the Trust and form working partnerships with government departments, national agencies and key stakeholders.
- Develop structures, systems, ways of working and personal values that will support the Trusts sustainable development objectives with regard to issues such as Carbon reduction and waste minimisation; and to encourage all stakeholders of the Trust to act as enthusiastic agents of change.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in computing or related field.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
Technical accreditation in at least two or more of the following; Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Virtualisation Expert (CVE) or Citrix Certified Architect (CCA).
Good team-player, highly motivated individual to support the delivery of an efficient, effective customer-focused support service.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- ITIL Practitioner Certification
- Excellent skills in C++ / Perl / Visual basic / Unix Scripting skills
- Patient and flexible, able to operate as part of a team, accepting
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.