UCLH NHS Foundation Trust are currently looking to appoint an Imaging IT Data Administrator. This role is currently being offered on a 1 month basis via staff bank but there is possibility it could be extended and other roles could be available within the Trust once this assignment ends.
The role is being offered at Band 4 and the pay rate for the role is £10.31 per hour.
The role will be based mostly at Maple House which is opposite Warren Street tube station and short walks from Euston Square and Euston Mainline stations but there may be some travel to other sites that are withing walking distance.
To work as a member of the Imaging IT Team and provide a supporting role to the Imaging IT Systems Manager taking responsibility for the day to day management of Imaging data handling and transfers.
This role is central to the delivery & continuity of clinical services across the Trust
The post holder will have a direct impact on patient experience and outcome and the role is essential to the functioning of the service. The post holder will work as part of a team with clinical staff to deliver the highest standards of administrative support possible for the patients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:-
- The post holder will hold system administration access to various Imaging IT systems including IEP, PACS, BBrad, CIMAR & Radiology Information System (RIS). This entails a high level of privileges and the knowledge and responsibilities to undertake administrative functions.
- The post holder will be required to maintain and support databases for electronic imaging sharing solutions in particular by entering new users, maintaining active user profiles, assigning user roles and permission levels as appropriate.
- Manage system databases in conjunction with the Imaging IT Systems team, of users, access permissions, creation & deletion of accounts in accordance with established rules
- The post holder will be required to maintain and improve data quality to a high standard. This will involve assisting the Imaging IT Systems Administrator/ Manager with database maintenance, along with producing and actioning data quality reports for image IT data handling
- To possess a thorough knowledge of the Imaging IT Systems relevant to patient and radiology workflows
- The post holder will need to be able to effectively organise workloads as the work pattern can be unpredictable with competing demands for attention.
- The post holder will need to be able to make decision regarding the prioritisation of work accordingly balancing the deliverables of the Imaging IT systems and the needs of the patient.
The succesful candidate will need the following skills/experience:-
- Demonstrable knowledge of Imaging Systems used within the NHS
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, the please apply on line with your CV.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to join the UCLH staff bank and undergo NHS Pre employment checks
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.