We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Administrators to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital for the Dermatology Department.
To provide a high quality administrative and clerical support to the nursing and medical staff on the Dermatology Department. To be responsible for the management of patient information and to ensure accurate data quality. To assist nursing staff with discharge planning. To provide a full and professional front of house service for patients, visitors and staff ensuring they are informed appropriately.
Duties for a Receptions include:
- General administrative support to department – filing, sending letters, covering reception
- Booking and arranging appointments for wards and clinics (EPR and PIMS systems preferred)
- Liaise with internal staff and external clients/stakeholders
- High attention to detail and organised attributes required
- Prepping notes
Required Skills & Experience:
- A good solid administration background
- Working in the NHS is desirable, not essential
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- Free access to our annual training updates and opportunities to take on extra courses that with further develop your skills
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.