Barts Health NHS Trust are looking for Band 3 Medical Typists to join work bank shifts at the hospital.
We are looking for reliable, friendly and eager candidates to join the Bank that are available to work full time at Barts Health NHS Trust.
What we need from you;
- Good level of medical terminology acquired through education, training or work experience.
- ECDL or equivalent experience, i.e. experience of a range of basic IT packages, such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Knowledge of NHS administration systems such as CRS and Winscribe.
- Typing skills or equivalent experience or certificate level.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Experience of working within a team
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Able to self-reflect, carry out tasks of own job as currently defined as well as identify what he/she needs to learn and possibly change in order to perform the role to a higher standard
- Able to take an active role in agreed learning activities and keep a record accordingly
- Able to plan and prioritise workload and ensure clinic letters are produced and posted within departmental timeframes
- Able to maintain a healthy, safe and organised working environment
- Able to seek help where necessary and work through issues collaboratively
- Able to monitor the quality of one’s own work, providing constructive ideas where appropriate
If you have the above experience and would like to apply for the role, please do so and ensure your CV is attached.
Please note - due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.