Barts Health NHS Trust are looking for Band 4 Medical Secretary’s to join work bank shifts at the hospital.
We are looking for reliable, friendly and eager candidates to join the Bank that are available to work full time at Barts Health NHS Trust.
What we need from you;
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- To accept and observe the need for strict confidentiality
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to pick up medical terminology quickly
- Tactful when dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to use initiative
- At least 6 months NHS experience
If you have the above experience and would like to apply for the role, please do so and ensure your CV is attached.
Please note - due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.