We are seeking an experienced and motivated Assistant Information Manager band 6 to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank at Queen Alexandra Hospital.
This position is available on a 6 month contract, Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week, either working 08.00 - 16.00 or 09.00 - 17.00.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience or qualifications in utilising highly technical solutions (such as SQL, Visual Basic and SSRS)
- 1-3 years working within an Information Team, preferably an NHS Organisation - disirable
- Understanding of PAS system structures within NHS Secondary Care Organisations - disirable
- To be able to work as part of a team and produces solutions with speed, utilising their technical capability to organise data into dashboards and reporting for the Trust’s operational services.
- Knowledge of A&E, AMU and the unscheduled care pathway - disirable
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – enhanced payrates paid during the weekend and Bank Holidays
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- We also offer Core Skills Training
- Holiday pay on top of hourly rate
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the Portsmouth Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.