Our Client, North Middlesex University Hospital are looking for a Band 5 Temporary Senior Compliant Officer to work Monday- Friday, 9-5, for a period of 3 months to start as soon as possible.
Working as part of the Trust's combined complaints and patient advice & Liaison Service team tasked with ensuring an impartial, personal, effective and efficient complaints and PALS service to provide to patients, service users, relatives, carers and Trust staff.
What we need from you;
- Good knowledge of the NHS policies
- Knowledge of rules surrounding confidentiality, information governance and the Data Protection Act
- Patient Record System experience desirable
- Proven experience of complaints handling
- Experience of analysing problems and providing solutions
- Excellent verbal, communication and written skills
- excellent team working skills
What we can offer you;Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within North Middlesex HospitalA dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possibleA dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
If you are interested in this role , please ensure you attach your CV to your application.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.