University College London Hospital are looking for Band 3 and Band 4 Administration Assistants to join Bank Partners to work at UCLH. These roles are patient facing and not back office related.
You must be able to commit to working full time Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00am-17.00pm.
Essential Skills Required;
- At least 6 months NHS experience working within an admin setting within the last three years
- Right to work in the UK
- Strong communication, written and verbal skills
- Strong administration skills.
What we can provide you;
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
If you are interested in the role, please apply online today by attaching your CV, please note that applications without a CV will not be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.