Moorfield Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – Ophthalmic Eye Technician – Band 3
Moorfields Eye Hospital are recruiting a qualified Ophthalmic Technician to join their exceptional team of ophthalmology clinicians.
Moorfields is the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world-class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education. Their clinical staff take great pride in providing high-quality care to their patients across their extensive specialist clinics, including their A&E department; Paediatric clinic; Retinal Therapy Unit; Cataract, Glaucoma, Genetics, Oracular Oncology departments; and many more.
This a superb opportunity for an eye technician to optimise their skills by working within the UK’s leading eye hospital with its state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, and to continue to learn from some of the most expert ophthalmic clinicians in the UK.
- Qualified to operate all ophthalmic equipment including lens meter, digital refractor, retinal camera, etc.
- At least 6 months experience working within an Ophthalmology Department
- Strong clinical knowledge, good initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
We are so grateful for the commitment and devotion of our Bank Staff Eye Technicians, so in return we offer the following advantages:
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly salary
- Staffing Bank workers can contribute to their NHS pension
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.