We are seeking for experienced Clinical Physiologist to join the Kings College Staff Bank, working from our Denmark Hill Hospital.
If you are a Clinical Physiologist that has a minimum of 6 months UK based experience and you are a qualified Physiologist, then we have an array of opportunities to work in a variety of areas and specialities.
Whether you are looking for a consistent pattern of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank
Please apply directly to this advert, by uploading an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you require further more information , then please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012 option 2 and 3.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.