Location: Barts Health Trust
Do you have great experience in Lung function testing? A great team player and love giving patients the best care possible? if so we at Barts Health Trust are looking for someone with your expertise and Charisma to join the trust and help us stay at the top of our A game in the Cardiac physiology department.
As a Cardiac Physiologist you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring adequate documentation of patient results and records
- Maintaining and accurately calibrate lung function equipment according to department SOPs.
- Conduct accurate lung function assessments for inpatients and outpatients.
- Working efficiently, responding to clinical need and where necessary liaising with other team members to coordinate appointments.
- Maintaining strict patient and departmental confidentiality at all times.
At Barts Health Trust we will never let your hard work go unnoticed. it is important to us that we show you how grateful we are for your assistance and skills. With excellent pay rates starting at £23.76 Apply today by completing the application form and a member of recruitment will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.