King’s College Hospital Staff Bank have opportunities for Biomedical Scientists at all levels, working from the Denmark Hill Hospital.
Whether you are seeking regular lines of work, a flexible working pattern then the staff bank could be opportunity you have been looking for.
The successful candidate must hold the following:
- HCPC Registration
- Outstanding communication skills in all areas
- Have at least 6 months UK based experience
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to line of work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
If you would like to apply for this role, then please do so by uploading a recent CV directly to this advert and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.