Barts Based at St Bartholomew’s Hospital are currently looking for Clinical Trials Pharmacist. Work for a trust which is a centre of excellence for cardiac and cancer care.
Here at staff bank we look for people’s unique personality and traits within them which we would accommodate within our departments. Being have the chance to work for Barts comes with so many advantages which you could take for all the hard work. Working under Barts give you a great chance in progression and experience with most of our senior staffs.
Did I mention the amazing benefits you could be getting with Bank Partners such as NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and many more you really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
Note: Will have to travel between Barts Health Hospitals occasionally
- Act as a member of the senior pharmacy team for clinical trials and support the Lead Pharmacist for clinical trials at Barts Health (BH).
- Provide pharmacy support and advice for hosted and sponsored oncology trials at Barts Health and Queen Mary University London (QMUL)
- Ensure that all pharmacy queries are resolved prior to the Trust agreeing to participate in a clinical trial
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Review the pharmacy components of clinical trial proposals to assess their compliance to ethical guidelines, good clinical practice, good manufacturing practice and current legislation.
- Review clinical trial proposals to ensure that all pharmacy information is available, feasible and correct in terms of clinical, technical and dispensary information and documentation.
- Work with members of the pharmacy department, Trust Research and Development (R and D), Sponsors and if applicable manufacturers to resolve issues identified in review of clinical trial proposals, investigators brochure and pharmacy manual
- Participate in Clinical Academic Group (CAG) R and D committee meetings and presentation of clinical trial submissions as appropriate.
So, what next?
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.