Moorfields Eye Hospital based at City Road are looking for Pharmacy Technician’s to join their team. The post holder will assist in the provision of a safe and efficient patient focused clinical pharmacy service working as part of the main dispensary team.
Moorfields is the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world-class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education. Their clinical staff take great pride in providing high-quality care to their patients across their extensive specialist clinics, including their A&E department; Paediatric clinic; Retinal Therapy Unit; Cataract, Glaucoma, Genetics, Oracular Oncology departments; and many more.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Receiving prescriptions from patients in the outpatient dispensary pharmacy
- Dispense outpatient and inpatient medicines
- Give out dispensed and checked medications to patients with appropriate instructions and counselling
- Support Stock Control and rotation within the main dispensary including ordering and receiving stock form pharmacy distribution
- Undertake regular expiry checks and rolling stock counts for dispensary medication
- 6 months recent experience of working in a dispensary
- Previous experience of working in a hospital dispensary is desirable but not essential
- Holds a Accredited Checking Technician registration (ACPT) or is working towards this qualification
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Competitive pay rates
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details and an up to date CV dating back to educational history stating the month and year you both started and finished in each educational institution/workplace specified. If there are any gaps in your CV due to unemployment, travelling etc, please specify the month and year you were in these circumstances.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.