Moorfields Eye Hospital based at City Road are looking for Pharmacy Technician’s to join their team. The post holder will assist in the provision of a safe and efficient patient focused clinical pharmacy service working as part of the main dispensary team.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Receiving prescriptions from patients in the outpatient dispensary pharmacy
- Dispense outpatient and inpatient medicines
- Give out dispensed and checked medications to patients with appropriate instructions and counselling
- Support Stock Control and rotation within the main dispensary including ordering and receiving stock form pharmacy distribution
- Undertake regular expiry checks and rolling stock counts for dispensary medication
- 6 months recent experience of working in a dispensary
- Previous experience of working in a hospital dispensary is desirable but not essential
- Holds a Accredited Checking Technician registration (ACPT) or is working towards this qualification
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you have the skills for the above role please apply today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.