King’s College Hospital
Band 2 Pharmacy Assistant
- The post holder will assist the Dispensary Manager in the delivery of the day to day activities in the dispensary and will carry out schedules and duties in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. The post holder is primarily responsible for dispensing TTA prescriptions for discharge patients, inpatients and other “housekeeping” duties.
- The post holder will assist in the preparation and dispensing of aseptically produced products in isolators. The post holder will assist with the daily monitoring and cleaning of isolators and the monitoring of the clean room.The post holder will assist with the ordering of drugs and components.
- The post includes general duties within the Pharmacy distribution service carried out under the supervision of the Pharmacy Distribution Services Manager.
Hours: 37.5 Per week
Working for King’s Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across all trust hospitals gaining invaluable experience
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Weekly payroll
Please apply now and a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.