We are seeking experienced SPR’s and SHO’s to join the King’s College Staff Bank working in Accident & Emergency at Denmark Hill.
King’s Emergency Department (ED) sees more than 120,000 emergency patients every year – about 350 patients a day. About 25% of our patients are under 16, while 10% are over 65.
It is open to anyone who needs urgent hospital care because of an illness or accident. It is also often known as Accident & Emergency, A&E or Casualty.
- A minimum of 6 month experience working in an NHS A&E department
- Right to work in the UK
- Proven experience in the Accident and Emergency Department
- GMC Registration
The benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Ability to self book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- Free mandatory training
- A dedicated Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you
- Opportunities to gain invaluable knowledge and experience
Please apply directly to this advertisement, for further information on the roles please contact the Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.