Exciting opportunities to join the Kettering Staff bank an SPR in General Medicine.
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Relevant Neurosurgery experience
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over an agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
Please apply directly to this advert attaching an up to date CV. A member of the recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.