This position is to join the COVID follow up team under the supervision of Dr Heightman and Dr Hillman as a full or part time position.
- The applicant would be required to support up to 3 face to face clinics weekly where patients are assessed by the multiprofessional post COVID team (following either GP or post hospital referral)
- They will be asked to support some telephone consultations with patients under follow up (under consultant supervision)
- The applicant will support with clinic and MDT coordination to prioritise patients needing most urgent review and support implementation and handover of MDT plans
- The position has received very positive feedback from previous junior doctors covering similar roles
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS as a SHO
Hours 8-5 and would be for the next 3 months at least- Monday- Friday
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.