Job Title: Consultant in Pathology
Location: University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH), London
Job Type: Temporary
Are you an experienced and dedicated Pathologist seeking a rewarding career opportunity? University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) invites applications for the position of Consultant in Pathology. As a trusted member of our renowned healthcare team, you will play a vital role in contributing to the delivery of high-quality diagnostic services.
- Provide expert pathology services, including diagnostic evaluation and reporting.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of clinical guidelines.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Engage in continuous professional development and training.
- Participate in research and academic activities within the field of Pathology.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Medical degree and completion of Pathology specialty training.
- Registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) and inclusion on the Specialist Register for Pathology.
- Substantial experience as a Consultant Pathologist.
- Excellent diagnostic and interpretive skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and research.
- Supportive work environment within a leading healthcare institution.
Join us at UCLH, where your expertise in Pathology will contribute to the delivery of outstanding healthcare services in the heart of London.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.