North Middlesex University Hospital are looking for SPR’s & SHO Doctors in their Ophthalmology department to work bank shifts.
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust Ophthalmology department is a well-established department serving the local community, which has seen incredible investment over the past few years in terms of resources.
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Experience in working in busy outpatients and emergency settings
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their diligence and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Sites in great central London locations
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- An online self-booking system and attentive bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.