King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are recruiting Speech and Language Therapists to work from the Denmark Hill Hospital.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- HCPC Registered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience
If you are a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist looking to work in Adult and Paediatrics’ department, then joining King's Staff Bank could be the opportunity for you.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
If you are available to work Monday to Friday, then please apply directly to this advert by uploading a CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
If you require further information then please contact the recruitment team on 03335773012
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.