King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are recruiting Speech and Language Therapists to work from the Denmark Hill Hospital. We are looking for candidates who are available to work from Monday through to Friday.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- HCPC Registered.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A minimum of 6 months UK based experience.
If you are a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist looking to work in Adult and Pediatrics's department, then joining King's Staff Bank could be the opportunity for you.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
If you would like to apply for this role, then please do so by uploading a recent CV directly to this post, If you require further information, then please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 03335773012 option 3 and 2 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.