King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are recruiting Speech and Language Therapists to work from our main Denmark Hill Hospital.
The successful candidate must have the following
- HCPC Registered.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A minimum of 6 months UK based experience.
If you are a qualified Speech and Language Therapist then we have an array of opportunities to work in a variety of adult and children's services, Whether you are seeking for regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern , then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
If you would like to apply for this role, then please do so by uploading a recent CV directly to this post, If you require further information, then please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 03335773012 option 3 and 2 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.