Great news one of the most respected and recognised Trust in London which is the University Collage of London are currently looking for a Band 6 Therapeutic Radiographer.
UCLH offers the chance of progression and learning within the trust by being able to work closely with senior employees. Not only that Bank Partners also offer its exciting benefits while working with us which include NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and UCLH Workers will get access to an exclusive benefits platform called Xexec. You really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
Here at Bank Partners we understand the challenges that physiotherapist face, from being burnt out, Dealing with emotional stress and sometimes a lack of support. We have worked closely with UCLH to understand how to help tackle this for the well-being of our professionals. The Trust strongly supports their staff, so they have created a project called well-being for a short or long-term wellbeing initiatives.
What do we look for?
- HCPC registration is compulsory
- At least 6 months NHS experience but not compulsory
- A candidate who is passionately driven and determined
- Accountable for own professional actions.
- Liaison with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure best practice with respect to patient care prior to, during and following radiotherapy treatment.
- The ability to deputise for Band 7 radiographers on a regular basis with respect to unit management and delegation. This ensures the continuity of patient flow through the department.
- To facilitate the development, training and integration of junior members of staff.
What are your Responsibilities?
- Work independently, or closely with the Band 7 radiographer, to coordinate the efficient, accurate patient focused planning and delivery of ionising radiation following evidence based protocols.
- To reflect upon current practice with the ultimate aim of refining and improving patient focused protocols.
- Daily evaluation of the patient’s condition, drawing on expert knowledge and experience to intervene where necessary. This may include discussion with the wider multi-disciplinary team to devise an appropriate course of action.
- Obtain further written informed consent prior to radiotherapy planning
So, what next?
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
At UCLH & Bank Partners the story begins with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.