Barts Bank Senior Rotational Radiographer - Band 6
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Senior Rotational Radiographer to join the Barts Health Staff Bank to work across all Barts Health sites.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK, operating from four major hospital sites (The Royal London, St Bartholomew’s, Whipps Cross and Newham) and several community locations, including Mile End hospital.
As a member of our award-winning Staff Bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
Barts Trust provides services for a vibrant community, rich in cultural diversity and is a great place to work. Our therapy teams are innovative, creative and friendly, working closely with colleagues from other disciplines to deliver high quality, patient centred care.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic locum Radiographer with energy and drive to join our team.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- Free training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- BSc Radiography or DCR State Registration
- HPC registration
- Some formal management Training
- IV Cannulation
- Fulfilled a varied role as a radiographer in the Band 5 position for at least 18 months (preferably) ,with evidence of some role extension or as an experienced Band 6 radiographer in general and specialised Imaging procedures.
- Team player with enthusiasm for radiography, with the ability to engage staff at all levels.
- PACS, RIS and CRS knowledge and experience.
- IT skills, with advanced levels of
- understanding of Microsoft office.
- Competent to perform IV injections and cannulation (or willing to undergo training).
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.