Think you need a change or seeking a job? Kingston Hospital Trust are seeking experienced Radiographer to join the Bank
The post holder will assess/treat their own workload of patients/clients and maintain associated records and may also supervise assistants, support workers and students working with the post holder
As a Radiographer you will be responsible for:
- To maintain the highest standards of care for all patients undergoing examinations within the radiology department, whilst promoting a high standard of technical expertise within all clinical areas.
- Maintain Departmental and Professional standards by ensuring production of quality radiographs.
- To liaise and communicate with other staff involved in a patient’s care as appropriate
- To help monitor and evaluate the use of X-rays and the equipment and service provided, ensuring that safe radiographic practice and radiation protection regulations are adhered to relation to both patients and staff, taking action where necessary, including resolution of equipment breakdown.
- Rotate through the Department(s) by area rotation.
- To provide assistance and information to patients, visitors and staff as needed.
Please don't hesitate to contact staff bank at Kingston Hospital if you wish to speak more about the role please call us on 03335773411 or email us on email@example.com.
If you are interested in the role please apply.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.