King College Staff Bank are looking for experienced Radiographers who are available to work Monday to Friday based from our Denmark Hill Hospital.
If you are a qualified Band 6 Radiographer with excellent communication skills, holds a HCPC registration and has at a minimum of 6 months UK based experience, we can offer you regular lines of work, in a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic areas.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please apply directly to this advert, attaching an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you have any queries, then please contact our designated recruiter on 033 577 3012 options 3 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.